28 July 2020, 5:00pm
This webinar is the first joint webinar between Bangor Law School and Cheshire and North Wales Law Society. It explores the findings from Bangor’s Nuffield Foundation funded research into public administrative law and access to justice in Wales, including case studies on law and dispute resolution in housing and education.
- Ash Patel (Nuffield Foundation)
- Dr Sarah Nason (Bangor Law School)
- Ann Sherlock (Bangor Law School)
- Dr Helen Taylor (Cardiff Metropolitan University)
- Osian Roberts (President of the Cheshire and North Wales Law Society)
- Nick Bennett (Public Services Ombudsman for Wales)
Chair: Dr Huw Pritchard (Cardiff University Wales Governance Centre)
There will be an opportunity to ask questions through the chat function.
This is a joint event between Bangor Law School and the Nuffield Foundation hosted on the Nuffield Foundation’s Zoom account. Your details may be shared with Bangor Law School but will not be shared with any other third party. More details on our personal data processing in our legitimate interests may be found on our website.
REGISTER HERE: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dy1bocUgTH6sXwxKAYJO0A